ProPhase is a professional digital audio software tool that displays detailed information on the phase, levels and mono compatibility of stereo audio signals in real time.
- Multiple windows (any two channels of any audio input devices)
- Resizable windows
- 30 frames per second responses
- Save settings as a document
- Speak peak levels and clip status
- Four different XY plot types.
- Line/Dots/Rainbow plot modes.
- Linear/Logarithmic scales.
- Gain control.
- Sample slice width control.
- Axis on/off.
- Grid on/off.
- Plot/Grid/Background colors.
- Peak and RMS level meters.
- Peak hold/decay.
- Sum/Difference meter.
- Correlation meter.
- Clip indicators with consecutive clipped sample count.
- Label text.
- Clip, Warning, Caution levels.
Instructions: Please refer to the help menu in the application.
FAQ: Can I monitor the audio outputs from iTunes, GarageBand, Logic, Final Cut, Pro Tools, etc.? Yes, see the forum "ProPhase Support".