Strobe Tuner is a 12-note chromatic scale strobe tuner application that utilizes sound input devices such as built-in microphone, line-in, and iSight.
Strobe tuners are extremely accurate compared to regular tuners with a needle or LEDs. The slightest difference between the actual pitch and the ideal pitch accumulates over time and appears as a movement on the strobe tuning meter.
- Tuning: 12-note chromatic scale
- Temperaments: Equal, Kellner, Kirnberger III, Meantone, Pythagorean, Vallotti, Werckmeister III, Young II, etc.
- Meters: strobe, cent, and hertz.
- Range: A0 (27.5Hz) - C8 (4186.0Hz)
- Accuracy: ±1 cent with the cent readout. ±0.1 cent @ 440Hz with the strobe tuning meter.
- Calibration: 349.0 - 499.9Hz (0.1Hz steps)
- Transpose: ±11 semitones
- Resizable main window on Mac OS X 10.4 or later
Instructions: Please refer to the manual in the disk image.